HOW TO GET HERE
To view results for this years event, please click the button below or go to the results page: (results start getting published after the event)
The Eastbourne Half Marathon is really easy to find by train and Bus, by foot and by car.
- The start and finish of the race will be at Princes Park, Royal Parade Eastbourne (BN22 7LH) - by Sovereign Centre(eastern end of Seafront).
- Approaching from the coastal A259. Follow signs to the seafront. Princes Park is at the furthest (eastern) point of the seafront.
- Approaching from A27, follow signs to Eastbourne Seafront, where you will arrive at the Sovereign Centre roundabout.
- By Rail (or take a taxi) - Princes Park is a 40 minute walk from the Eastbourne Rail station, follow signs to seafront, please leave plenty of time for your journey. Alternatively out side the Railway Station you may take the bus. Taxi's are avaliable outside the rail station or ring 01323 746 746
- By bus - 0845 bus from Eastbourne Railway Station (bus stop B) in Terminus Road, called The Loop. Get off the bus at 0855 by Arlington Arms, Seaside. Then cross over the road from the bus stop, walk back towards and turn left just before the Parish Church of St Andrews into Vine Square. At the far end of Vine Square, cross over the bridge into Princes Park.
...a map of the location
View Larger Map
Follow us on Twitter